Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Kinderly

Dear All,

VoiceQuad are a good time with us on Monday:

'The choir sounded great...  I passed C9 a couple of times to get a drink etc and some amazing sounds coming from you all!'

Here are some words to help you keep remembering it!

Text:
Kinderly is now my coming
Into this werld with teres and cry
Litel and povere is min having
Britel and sone I falle from hi
Scharpe and strong is my deying
I ne woth whinder schal I       
Foul and stinkande is my roting
On me, Jhesu, you have mercy!

Phonetics:
Kin-der-ly is now me com-ing
Into this world with ter-res and cree
Li-ttel and poo-vre is me hav-ing
Bri-ttel and son-ne-ee-fal-le from hee
Sharp and strong is me dy-ing
Ee nay woth whinder shall ee
Foul and schtink-an-de is me ro-ting
On may Jhe-su you have mercy!

And here's a recording: 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment