Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 January 2012

from Tenor Joe.........

What a nice man:


Hi Ed, 

It is with quite 'gutted-ness' that I'm am going to have to bring my Chamber Choir journey to a close. There are a few blossoming things happening on Monday nights this term and co-leading a new drumming group for the Accessible Learning programme is one of them, so obviously as much as I enjoy the Chamber Choir, I'd be daft not to take up these kind of opportunities. 

I'd just like to say in terms of my own development, that getting involved with this group is one of the most valuable learning experiences of my traineeship, and that observing in particular the way you lead and interact with a group of people has been quite priceless. 

Can you please pass on my thanks to the group, who welcomed me so warmly, back in June and a special thanks to the lads in the Tenore, who kept me in check!

Thank you Ed, it was a hell of a blast, and I now have quite a mad enthusiasm for choral music and crazy harmony. If I can do anything for you in the future, please give me a shout. I'd be more than happy to get involved!

Have fun, and Happy New Year!

Joe Johnston
Community Music Trainee


No comments:

Post a Comment