Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

Men Needed!


A message from Fiona Tobin, at The Sage Gateshead Classical Performance Programme:

Dear Singer I hope you are well,

As you may know, on Friday 11th November Northern Sinfonia repeat their successful performance from the BBC Proms as part of our Percy Grainger Festival (more info here) in Hall One.
Two elements of this concert require male chorus (tenors and baritones) and I wondered if you could let me know if you’d be available to perform in this event, as well as the extra rehearsal time this will require.

I would appreciate it if you could please reply to this email and let me know a) if you’re available to perform in the concert on 11th November and b) if you’d be able to attend all the rehearsals.
We’ve tried to make it as close to our existing rehearsals as possible to make it easier for you. Thank you for letting me know.

Works requiring male chorus:
Scotch Strathspey & Reel
Shallow Brown

The rehearsal dates/times are as follows:

Sunday 23rd October from 16.30
Sunday 30th October from 18.30
Sunday 6th November from 18.30

Friday 11th November from 17.00, concert at 19.30

Thanks and kind regards and please do let me know at fiona.tobin@thesagegateshead.org

Fiona

No comments:

Post a Comment