Search This Blog

Friday 16 September 2011

Amsterdam musings.....

This is to pass on and share a couple of messages from Amsterdamers about our weekend.  I know it is now deep Autumn but hopefully we havent left this too late for those who were there to still feel the warm glow of the weekend.......

From Julie (sent a few days after returning from Amsterdam):
Thank you, thank you, thank you everyone for a wonderful weekend. I'm feeling quite flat now but so happy to have had the chance to sing in such a beautiful place. And also, a big thank you for making my friend Liz feel so welcome. You are a very lovely bunch of people.

Look forward to seeing you all in September.
Julie x


From Simon:
....throat dryness and infections notwithstanding, I thought that we performed well and perhaps, even with the smaller choir, as well on some occasions as we have ever done. It is always hard to assess this from the back so I await the DVD with interest. Certainly the comments that Ros picked up from fellow audience members, not the groupies, were extremely positive. If I could put my finger on a reason I guess that it was because we had had a stimulating and stretching term before the trip with the new music and the challenges of the language and the choir responded. Having the time together also helps. On this basis I trust that the next term will give us further challenges ........

No comments:

Post a Comment