Search This Blog

Friday 20 June 2014

from Teresa re the Mick Danby Mix concert

Plans for the concert on 5 July, which I have called The Mick Danby Mix, are coming together.

I would absolutely love members of the chamber choir to come along.... and I have a teensy request to make... I would love people to get their tickets in advance rather than on the night... all they need to do is donate online and I can post their tix or they can collect on the night. Once I have an idea of numbers I can decide whether to have cabaret-style or theatre-style seating. If you could pass on that info I would be very grateful.... if they email me at mickdanbymix@gmail.com I will sort something out.

 
Also tell them --- two great raffle prizes (so far.... any ideas welcome!) . Tickets to a concert at the Sage, and tickets to any event at Hoochie Coochie lounge bar in Newcastle.... where recent guests have been Gregory Porter and Chaka Khan! (well I like them anyway).

 
Thanks

 
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment