Search This Blog

Wednesday 25 June 2014

From Nick re wedding 6th September


Dear All,

Here is the list of music for the wedding on Saturday 6th September.

 
Introit ( 15 minutes or so before the Brides entry)

Order to be confirmed by Ed

 Ave Maris Stella - Grieg

If ye Love me     - Tallis

The Lord is my Shepherd - Goodall

Ubi Caritas - Gjeilo

My Spirit Sang - Finzi

 
Processional - Brides Entry

Vivaldi - Gloria in Excelsis Deo

 
Register Signing

Beati quorum via - Stanford

Locus Iste - Bruckner

 
Most of you now have a copy of Ubi Caritas. If you did not get a copy the other night I will have them with me tomorrow and on Monday. I still have some CDs for those that have not received one.

On Monday we will also have copies the Gloria, If ye love me and the other pieces that the Chamber choir have sung before but you may handed your copies in e.g. Locus Iste and Finzi. We are still working on sourcing The Goodall..if you have your own copy perhaps you could let us know.

I think Ed is going to try and run through the repertoire before the end of term and also try and arrange a rehearsal in late August or very early September.

Thank you all very much for agreeing to take part in this special day. I am going to give Ed some money to buy everyone a drink afterwards and we will also make a contribution to choir funds as a thank you

Kind regards

Nick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment