Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 August 2012

From Alison who sang with us in Dublin

A message below from Alison who sang with us in Dublin.  She has also emailed some photos which I will put on the photo page.....talking of which, where are all your photo's Dubliners?  get uploading.....

Hello everyone

A big thanks again for welcoming me into the choir fold, though sorry that my coughing fit in the last concert might have spoilt David's video... My friends loved the concert. One of them is on the board of the Irish Chamber Choir (professional) and confessed she'd enjoyed us more than she usually enjoyed theirs!! And she's going to suggest St Audoen's as a venue to them!

Have a good term singing. I'll come to your December concert if I can. Am sure Jean W will tell you about Ryton Choral's - would be great to see some of you come and support her (and me!) at one of next year's concerts.

Alison

PS I almost forgot - please pass on to the choir at large news of another unusual singing opportunity, in London, with Bob Chilcott and the Kings Singers. See this link.

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/267659

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/268196

No comments:

Post a Comment