Search This Blog

Monday 18 May 2015

Update from Simon re acommodation and meal in London


Dear All

Just a quick update on arrangements before I go away for a three weeks. I have had a couple of requests to change the room arrangements at Imperial as people’s intentions have changed. I can make other changes at the moment but will need to call a halt by the end of next month, 30th June. Imperial College will need the names of all parties before we go. I know the majority of spouses/partners from last time but if you think I won’t know as newcomers to the trip could you please email me.(simon.priestley@btinternet.com)

I shall be circulating the menu for Brown’s at the beginning of July. Usual arrangements: money for meal to me, drinks paid direct to venue. I shall be sending a spreadsheet setting out requests to them at the beginning of August.

I have been asked if other guests could come to the meal. There is space at the moment as the room will take up to 48. Could you let me know if you have friends who want to come.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment