Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 May 2014

To all coming to Bruges


Dear All,
We are now booked into a restaurant for our usual Saturday night get-together. The restaurant is Maximiliaan van Oostenrijk where we are booked in for 8pm. It will be a 3 course meal plus coffee/tea with two choices per course. I appreciate that not everyone wants to work there way through 3 courses but finding a suitable restaurant this year has been a little more difficult. Most of the restaurants that I approached only wanted us to have one menu with one item per course. MvO has been most helpful on getting something sorted and has a good Trip Advisor rating for those who follow these things.

The cost will be, at present, an estimated £30 each including a small tip on top of the meal cost, (That sorts out the odd cents in the actual costs and makes my collecting easier).

Two questions that I should like answered for my return (16th June):
·        Can you please confirm to Nicky and me if you and anyone travelling with you will be joining us for the meal.
·        There will also be a vegetarian menu available. Could you let me know if you would prefer this to the fish/meat content of the other choices

Once I know about the vegetarian choices I can confirm the detail of the full meal.

Many thanks for your help.

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment