Search This Blog

Monday 14 April 2014

From Pam - singing opportunity

Hi there all

I'm doing a wedding at All Saints Gosforth on 6th June (Fri) @ 12p.m. The couple would like a choir but the church choir can't manage it and I wondered if we could get together an ensemble to sing for them? They want 'All you need is love' (Beatles & Love Actually, I believe!) and I've managed to source a SATB version which we could sing a cappela or with the organist (more chance of 'hamming it up' on our own?). There's also 3 hymns (one to Danny Boy!)
I know they've already paid £160 for a choir so we could, I'm sure, get that and, after travel expenses it could go into our coffers! 
It would be really helpful if you could let me know as soon as possible if we have a viable group so that I can tell the couple ....and the church! Please reply to pam.swift@live.co.uk.

Hope you're enjoying the Easter break.

Pam

tweeting as @swift_pam
Supporting St Thomas Trust by using http://www.everyclick.com as my search engine

No comments:

Post a Comment