Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Hall 1 Brahms

Dear All,

You know how much I um and ah about what recordings to share with you. I always want to share things with you, but often performances are just that - performances - and relistening doesn't engage the emotions like the live experience did.

That said, maybe I'm a bit of a fascist about it and need to let go a bit. With that in mind, I wanted to share this with you. It's a film of us singing Geistliches Lied in Hall 1 in December and I do think it's really rather good. It's always challening to get a real sense of what a piece sounds like when singing in the choir so hopefully this will help you gain some of external experience that Lesley and Nicola told us about. 

Do let me / each know your thoughts and be proud of some really lovely singing.

Ed

p.s. If the video doesn't show follow the link to the blog site below.



No comments:

Post a Comment