Search This Blog

Friday 29 June 2012

St George's Jesmond Programme

St George's Jesmond Programme

Dear All, 

There are some worries about the weighting of the concert. I've applied the timings so you can see, we may well sing the Tchaik and Marcato may well trim theirs down a bit.

Enid and I went to the church today and it has a very exciting acoustic.

All good!

Ed


CC and Marcato (45 mins)
Mass in G Minor (RVW)

Interval (15 mins)

Marcato (15 mins)
Lord for thy tender mercy’s sake (Farrant)
Be still my soul (Sibelius)
If ye love me (Tallis)
My spirit sang all day (Finzi)
Steal Away
Shenandoah

CC (30 mins)
Sing Joyfully (Byrd)
Esti Dal and Turot Eszik (Kodaly)
Ave Maria (Biebl)
Coelis Ascendit Hodie (Stanford)
Rytmus (Hrosovsky)
Sleep (Whitacre)

Marcato (15 mins)
Blow the wind southerly
Loch Lomond
Water of Tyne
Don’t it make my brown eyes blue
Goodnight sweetheart

CC and Marcato (10 mins)
Beatus Vir (Monteverdi)

No comments:

Post a Comment