Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 December 2011

from Mr Steve the Tenor Man......



Hi All

As I mentioned last night, I'm on the hunt for some extra support for my little choir at Longfram for the 9 lessons & carols service on Weds 21st.  Same deal as previous years - 4 choir pieces (Sop, Alt, Men parts), the rest are standard carols (with descants if we have enough sops), then down the road to the Angler's Arms for a post service drink. 

As you're all so competent, only one rehearsal required and maybe a quick warm-up on the night.  Dates and times as follows:

Rehearsal - Friday 16th @7:00pm
9 Lessons & Carols - Wednesday 21st @7:30pm

Music is stuff we've done in the past and will be: 
Myn liking
This is the truth sent from above
I saw three ships
Good Christians all rejoice (In ducli jubilo tune...)

Contact me (steven.buckley@talk21.com or 07789958782) to let me know if you can come and I'll send you a scan of the music; books will be available at the rehearsal.

Many Thanks

Steve


No comments:

Post a Comment