Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Prince Bishop Consort on Sea


Dear Prince Bishop Consort,
Thank you one and all for making such a superb contribution to my party. It was a particular pleasure for me to showcase what we singers can do in front of an audience that for the most part had never heard such music before (my work colleagues, for example).  Thanks too for risking life and limb to clamber over the rail to sing from the boathouse steps – What a great stage they made and what a lovely, cheerful sound we made from them!
Herewith the first of many momentos.
Again, my thanks. I am blessed, indeed, to have you as friends.
Adam

1 comment:

  1. What a great stage! Hope you had a fanstaic day Adam - I wish I could have joined you - I was thinking of you all from the slightly different world of a 13th birthday celebration!
    Nicky

    ReplyDelete